Clockwise Layout Class
I love grundgy so these 4 single page layouts were so fun to design. Prepare to get a little dirty, don’t wear your favorite clothes! I have done a lot of embossing on these pages so pull out your metallic embossing powders. I will included the list of which ones I’ve used in the tool list. You can create a grundgy effect with inks if you don’t want to invest in powders but they do create an awesome look on the gears! The kit includes the 12 x 12 paper pack by Stamperia, 2 sets of chipboard, a package of metal coins, sticker sheet of embossed balloons, metal gears and keys, flowers and more!
- Paper piercer and push pad for attaching the brads
- Edge Distresser
- Hole punch
- Tape runner
- Glue Dots
- Foam squares
- Liquid glue
- Heavy adhesive like Heavy Body Gel, Matte medium or Glue n Seal
- 2 sided tape
- Walnut and Black Soot distress ink.
- I have also used Aged Mahogany, Broken China and Rusty Hinge Distress inks. Not necessary but creates the look I’ve designed.
- Foam Blending tool
- ½” paint brush
- Silicone brush (optional)
- Embossing powder and heat gun. I used Emerald Creek Vintage Beeswax, Patina Oxide, Ammo Camo, Burnt Copper Leaves, Turkish Bronze, Blizzard, Stampendous Aged Silver, and Tim Holtz Walnut Distress powder. Any metal powders will work.
- Clear Crackle (optional).
- Border punch (optional)
(you need to be signed up for the Virtual Create and Crop weekend to partake in the video class)